A well-kept fireplace heats up your house and provides a cozy space for your family to gather around during cold Canadian winters. However, the safety of your home and family could be compromised by a dirty chimney that gets lined with soot, creosote, or by a chimney with a blocked flue that causes carbon monoxide gas to flow into the house.
To prevent house fires, carbon monoxide poisoning, or soot-filled air, call a professional chimney technician to regularly clean and service your chimney. Neighbourhood Chimney Services in Scarborough has been cleaning the chimneys of homes in the GTA and South Durham Region for over 18 years. There are numerous reasons for calling chimney professionals to maintain and inspect your home, including:
Preventing creosote build-up, and thus chimney fires, by cleaning your fireplace or wood stove annually
Keeping out rain and animal nesting in your chimney by installing caps
Preventing carbon monoxide poisoning with professional inspections of blockages in your chimney
Keep your family and home safe from preventable chimney fires by calling Neighbourhood Chimney Services today.
Since 1998, Neighbourhood Chimney Services has been committed to giving their customers the best service possible. We pride ourselves on being knowledgeable about the whole heating system in your home, with safety and cleanliness as our top priorities.
We are a fully licensed and insured family business providing chimney maintenance, cleaning, and repairs to the GTA for over 18 years. We work only with our own technicians - we will not subcontract your job to any outside sources.
Neighbourhood Chimney Services will provide you with friendly, efficient service and competitive market value pricing. We offer a wide range of services to meet all your wood burning stove, fireplace and chimney needs.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Avoid a home fire by having your chimney cleaned and inspected regularly.
Repairs by a professional can maintain the value of your chimney and home.
Installing caps may prevent chimney blockages caused by animal nesting.